I have been tagged by Anniina.Reasons for my filling these virtual pages with my words, in no particular order, are:
- I always, or nearly always kept a diary. It is partly a regular excercise, partly a note for me to remember to particular events and feelings and partly a therapist at hand. I often seek and find advice and solace in writing, in letting things out. It's like putting a burden off of one's shoulders. Relieving, keeping a record might show the way ahead, too.
- Although blogging implies a fairly regular activity, a scheduled virtual speech, it allows my impulsive side a freedom, which is not very easily found in my everyday life. A place for development, an air to move freely to and fro. For pampering a more creative me, I love to compose and create effects by pairing certain events/notes with certain photos or pictures. I make mistakes and get over them. I write nice pieces and those will be remembered - provided that virtuality does not eats my things up somehow...my fear...
- For the unawared: I am graphomaniac. Plus I love to see my words on screen. I am no poet or writer or whatever. I just love to write. That's what I think about my words and writing at the moment, that is. And if my words are worth more than a rotten leaf along the ditch than it's a great opportunity to improve my style and selection of words. If this road takes me anywhere...
- I seek company. Whether it's a weak and polite 'hello I'm here' or a stronger voice, it is a connection, a potential friendship, a help, love (type 2). Comments are extremely important for me. Even if some of the entries were designed as solitary laments, reflections are vital.
- Blogging means a separate world for me, a parallel universe, if you like. I've been known as one to be able to accommodate to almost all kinds of situations, but sometimes I get this deep yearning for a getaway. And if the escape is physically obstruted, I'm all in for the discharge of the mind.
And now, the meme ends. I'm done with my fives.
I tag five more people, who have the option to write their own fives, too.
5 megjegyzés:
Thank you for the tag. I will probably write on Friday as much is going on today. I definitely get the idea of connection in Blogland. That's my top reason.
Yeah mine too. And the therapeutic/diary aspect too.
At first I did not liked the idea of this meme, than I got it.
Thanks for the contribution, you both.
Good reasons! Very good. I liked reading this post a lot.
Thanks, Em. You might feel yourself being tagged, if you please...
Megjegyzés küldése