május 06, 2007

apologies

Dear friends,
you don't deserve bad manners from me.
So.
It was a bloody toothache that inspired me to write that. Nothing more and nothing less.
And I would like to apologize.
It all started out like a small writing about the feeling the pain evoke within me, and you listened to me and understood me.
I am sorry for making you waiting for that long.
I did not have the intention to play with feelings - the reason I did was that I knew it was not really serious. I knew, but you had no idea what it was. Just an ordinary, though nasty toothache. Had it been something more important, something that carves itself into the marrow, I would have accepted your hugs and kind words.
I truly hope not to loose them in the future.
I do not wish to become the boy in the fable who cried wolf just to entertain himself.
I am sorry.
And I'm making an appointment to the dentist this coming Monday.

2 megjegyzés:

Beth írta...

Oh my gosh, it's funny what I initially thought it was, but I'm sorry it was a toothache.

I haven't had a toothache since I was a child. I don't envy you. Hugs!

SzélsőFa írta...

Oh, you must be having great and strong teeth! wow. Good for you!
just like my husband...
while the other half of mankind, including me, suffers toothaches and fears the dentists...