Wow - I was surprised by the amount of visitors I had over that small amount of time!
Lanternlight, I would love to see that. Where?
Melly, that of course is allright by me. It is just that we have to have a different perspective on things... and my abnormal feelings towards pinatas...I feel what the film depicts... :)
5 megjegyzés:
It's a top film.
You might want to have a look at Rashomon, which shows are sorts of angles.
I refuse to feel guilty over our pinata... but yes I certainly felt for tbat critter! The poor little buggar.
Wow - I was surprised by the amount of visitors I had over that small amount of time!
Lanternlight,
I would love to see that. Where?
Melly,
that of course is allright by me. It is just that we have to have a different perspective on things...
and my abnormal feelings towards pinatas...I feel what the film depicts...
:)
Cool! I saw Rashomon in my college film class, it was really good.
After all those suggestions, I've checked Rashomon for myself in Wikipedia and I saw it was surely a must-see film for me.
Thanks!
Megjegyzés küldése