május 04, 2007

pain

Pain:
he enters without using the doorbell,
takes off his jacket and
changes his boots to slippers without asking
helps himself some tea and sits comforted
in my house
Photo: by me, in the Pilis Mountains, April 28, 2007.

6 megjegyzés:

Beth írta...

Your husband or son? Please, tell me not the mailman. =)

SzélsőFa írta...

Hee-hee, Beth :) you gave me some good laughs....
It's none.
But if you don't mind, I'd let in some more guessing into the comments section. I mean I'd leave this question unanswered for a few more days.
Let's say Monday, 12AM CET (Central European Time). That's our local time.

Anniina írta...

Oh my god, that's fabulous (the poem) and awful (the fact that you're in pain). And no, I can't possibly wait till Monday wondering who or what is hurting you.

SzélsőFa írta...

Anniina came closer to the truth...but it's only Saturday....

it usually only hurts in the night...

heee-heee that was a totally misleading clue...

Anyhow: I don't want to play with your emotions. I really, really appreciate that you are concerned about me. You guys are great freinds. I am thankful for having you around in this virtual world of ours.

Lucy írta...

Hello!
He is a nise person. Because he change his boots to slippers. LOL

SzélsőFa írta...

Oh, yes Lucy, he does know how to get in. He feels at home.