május 29, 2007

A cherry-ladder











8 megjegyzés:

Melly` írta...

What wonderful photos! Are the cherrys from your garden?

Beth írta...

Ditto to the above comment and question.

Lucy írta...

Wow, Wonderful pictures. I want to eat cherry too.

SzélsőFa írta...

To Dear All,

Thank you! those are not our cherries, for we have two trees and one of them is too old and the other is (guess what?) too young to produce a sufficient amount of twin cherries like these pictured here.
The idea, of playing this particular game, was Rozi's. Her brother gladly joined :)

Melly` írta...

Well - it is a delightful game! Gorgeous photos!

keda írta...

beautiful! and just begging to be copied ;) thanks.

SzélsőFa írta...

Melly,
thanks again :)

Keda,
I don't exactly get your begging, I'm sorry - my bran must be dead from today's work...
What would you like to do? What am I supposed to do?

Névtelen írta...

Hey SF,

Those look amazing - sweet photos!
Glad you're enjoying the Margaret Atwood! There's more of her poems on my Atwood site:

http://contemporary.luminarium.org/atwood/