május 09, 2007

quiz

I've found a hauntingly horrible, beautiful image in a book I read now. On page 27, it says quote*Here and there are worms, evidence of the fertility of the soil, caught by the sun, half dead; flexible and pink, like lips.*quote ends.
I wish I had written that.
Here comes the fun part.
Name the author and/or the book and you'll be rewarded.
The winner picks a color/feeling/emotion and I post a picture among my archives (no google search) that fits that. It can be a flower of that color, a landscape that reflects the emotion/feeling or something else. This idea has just popped into my head. A bit raw, but so is the image.
Go ahead. There will be a winner I'm sure.

2 megjegyzés:

Bobealia... írta...

I can't do a quiz.
I guess that YOU wrote it.

SzélsőFa írta...

no no no, I wish I could have written that, Bobealia dear :)))

But I accept your guess as a guess. Unfortunately the guess was not correct.