.jpg)
Hajas and her chicklets in the raspberry stand.
.jpg)
This is the view from the west (from the side of the house). Please note the tulips - no photoshop involved. I bought the bulbs last September in Amsterdam. My son got an immediate liking to the color and shape of the flowers on the bag so he insisted on planting all of them by himself. He did a good job.
.jpg)
This is the side view. The Herb Garden we have is not very large, in fact it is quite small. To be more honest, it is just a fragment of garden to fill in the space between an inward triangle beside the house. It used to be a barren, flat land, devoid of any enjoyable form of life when we moved here 7 years ago. We started mulching and watering it and formed the sides with the help of large limestones.We enjoy spices, herbs and some roses there.
This is a close up of herbs. Can you name them?
.jpg)
3 megjegyzés:
I love seeing gardening pictures. You have oregano in your garden? Rosemary and thyme. Oh, there's more, but the pic is small. LOL
I don't see your ivy pic. I came to see it.
sorry, there will be ivy soon.
I'm just back from the dentist's.
*by boule boud id sbolled*
if you click on the pic it increases a bit.
there is sage, lemongrass, another type of lemongrass, peppermint, lavender and rosemary.
Megjegyzés küldése