Just wanted to mention. In your blog info, you have "braking the barriers." "Braking" means "to halt" or "to slow down." I think you want to use the word "breaking" -- that's the one used for destruction, breaking through barriers, breaking dishes, etc. I thought you'd want to correct the mistake.
Oh, I will ever be thankful for you, Beth - you know how it is... one has an image in one's head and a typo messes it up completely. Of course I meant 'breaking'. I will correct it as soon as I can. ps: thanks for reading the right coloumn, too! pps: If you find any misspellings, misinterpretation/misuse of words, do not hesitate to let me know
Wow! You know, on the first read I somehow thought the SUN was panting, which was a surreal but extremely cool image. Your son must get his photographic eye from you :)
Hee-hee...I wish I had such surrealistic images in my head right now :) Re: my son: he inhereited the color of my eyes, so why not the eye for a good picture, too? I got mine from my father, though :) He's an amateur film-maker who entered many contests and won some. Not much, but still, he's got the eye.
4 megjegyzés:
Great picture! Your son has quite the eye.
Just wanted to mention. In your blog info, you have "braking the barriers." "Braking" means "to halt" or "to slow down." I think you want to use the word "breaking" -- that's the one used for destruction, breaking through barriers, breaking dishes, etc.
I thought you'd want to correct the mistake.
Oh, I will ever be thankful for you, Beth - you know how it is... one has an image in one's head and a typo messes it up completely.
Of course I meant 'breaking'.
I will correct it as soon as I can.
ps: thanks for reading the right coloumn, too!
pps: If you find any misspellings, misinterpretation/misuse of words, do not hesitate to let me know
Wow! You know, on the first read I somehow thought the SUN was panting, which was a surreal but extremely cool image. Your son must get his photographic eye from you :)
Hee-hee...I wish I had such surrealistic images in my head right now :)
Re: my son: he inhereited the color of my eyes, so why not the eye for a good picture, too?
I got mine from my father, though :)
He's an amateur film-maker who entered many contests and won some. Not much, but still, he's got the eye.
Megjegyzés küldése