The lady I was supposed to work with on the eco-consciousness project rejected my helping her out by calling my continuous shower of emails towards her a 'harrassment'. I do not wish her to live through what a harrassment really is, for I am against bad wish and revenge. But I might not work on the project with her any longer.
Seems reasonable, isn't it?
UPDATE: Two emails later with this lady, I sent a letter to the organizers that 'upon mutual agreement', I no longer take part in the event. That being said, I'm happy for not having to work with her.
Really, there are many kinds of people I can put up with. Many, but this one.
And for those who love my photograpy, here's a nice one.
This is my husband's feet in 2004, April in the Pilis Mountains.
2 megjegyzés:
Difficult people are around in every situation hey? I am sure your emails where well intentioned - MAYBE she is technology challenged? I once annoyed a boss thinking keeping them informed via email was a good thing - to find out that he found my emails a challenge for him. At the end of the three months trial he told me "thanks but no thanks". Very disappointing.
But your intentions where good!
Sure they were.
I asked if I could help her out in the presentation as she was alone at that time.
Now she refuses my help claiming she did not wanted it at all.
My bad luck, my bad luck.
I always seem to help out people who refuse to accept it.
This lady is the third in my life I help without really asking the person beforehand. And what I got? Refusal.
And too much email?
For God's sake we had less than a week to compose the event! Can communication be in excess?
Thanks Melly, for supporting me.
Megjegyzés küldése