április 20, 2007

fallen

in your temple
a sigh parts my lips as
I try to recollect myself
from the debris I catch inside
as I watch the leaves gracefully bathing in sunshine
I feel education and civilization
leaking out of my body,
creeping out
like little worms
they bore themselves out at
the tip of my fingers
and as they leave
I'm finding the thing again
I'm finding you
and within you - me
how I come to loose the connection every once in a while?

4 megjegyzés:

Anniina írta...

Lovely and raw. Great imagery.

SzélsőFa írta...

Thanks. I'm trying to pull myself up a bit. Not that I'm very good at it at the moment - it's rather that the way I'm spoiled frightens me...
But I keep trying.

Beth írta...

I'm kind of a poetical dunce. It takes me a few reads to get it. I do know this, I love this right here -- "from the debris I catch inside."

Loved that.

SzélsőFa írta...

I guess we all tend to fall apart. from time to time we scratch ourselves back up and running again. Sometimes it takes a few minutes, sometimes days. weeks??