A tree that lives at the edge of the forest. Taking care of the stand, yet looking outside to feel the momentary dance of butterflies over the meadow.
It's raining heavily today, gray drizzle. This song fits perfectly. I had never heard this version, which is brilliant, as you say.
Raining over there?I am surprised.It's been cloudless since ages, over here. It is awfully sunny and incredibly warm. Summer, rather than spring.I was feeling down and it fit the mood. And I agree, it fits a rainy, gllomy day just as well.
Megjegyzés küldése
2 megjegyzés:
It's raining heavily today, gray drizzle. This song fits perfectly. I had never heard this version, which is brilliant, as you say.
Raining over there?
I am surprised.
It's been cloudless since ages, over here. It is awfully sunny and incredibly warm. Summer, rather than spring.
I was feeling down and it fit the mood. And I agree, it fits a rainy, gllomy day just as well.
Megjegyzés küldése