Dear all - yes, we did it! We bought the new digital camera! Hooray! Get ready for an overwhelming flow of pictures.
This is Lepke (Butterfly), our only Turken hen at the moment. She displays her typical surprised look here. Note the barren vivid red neck and the yellow feet. She's a beauty - I mean, among Turkens.
This is Hajas (Hairy), the mixed small Japanese with her one week-old chicks. She takes them 'to bed' well before the older animals retire. But kids do need more rest, don't they?
This is a nice pair. Parázs (Live Coal) on the left and Kakas (Roo) on the right. Cock-a-doodle-dooo!
While the human parents were endulged in the pleasure of making photos with the new machine, the kids made dinner for the whole family. My son adjust slices of bread with mustards, while Rozi grates some hard cheese. Roasted cheese sandwich with an electric sandwich maker - voila! Aren't they nice and helpful? And no, they are not doing it on a regular basis. Unfortunately.
The hyper-super macro function of the new camera. One of the reasons we bought this particular model. I think you all know what this pic is about, but I' d like to hear you guessing - if playing along was within your cards for the day. All notions will be answered.
Canon PowerShot 460, welcome to my world.
6 megjegyzés:
I know the red stuff on the top of the chooks (chicken) head is the comb... what is it called under its neck?
Your kitchen cupboard is just beautiful. Similar to mine.. but the tiny drawers?
And bravo to the children! And fancy the Harry Potter book! My kids leave our Harry Potter books in the toilet... I get mad at that.
Melly, you're right. That red thing was what you believed it to be.
Under the neck it can be...dewlap or lobe, perhaps?
Suggestions, anyone?
Oh, bonus points for checking the larger version of the photo! And the Harry Potter volume 6 - I did not know it was on the photo, that's funny!
I think it's called a "wattle," not sure. Congrats on the camera! The chiclets are adorable, as of course are your kids :)
Thanks Anniina!
Wattle?
According to the dictionary I checked wattle and dewlap overlap somehow in their meaning.
And this very evening? the lunch? by those wonderkids again :)
Hey, I just noticed now that your camera is red. Excellent choice! My best cameras have all been Canons and Nikons, so I'm sure you'll enjoy that for a long time to come. Enjoy it ing good health!
hee-heee
red was the only color the model was available in at the moment...
the model comes out in red, blue, silver and golden.
I'd preferred silver, but that was not in the shop.
I'll get used to red, I suppose.
thanks for the good wishes.
Megjegyzés küldése