A tree that lives at the edge of the forest. Taking care of the stand, yet looking outside to feel the momentary dance of butterflies over the meadow.
április 24, 2007
Budapest, Hungary 21 April 2007
People went out to the streets again, but no violence took place. The speakers implied the formation of a shadow-government. Nothing factual and positive was really heard or said.
Photos are taken from HírtTv - one of our national online medias.
I wish I knew and I also wish the foretold events would NOT take place. Nothing good along in the next few years. The mass-media is not free, so I suggest relying on fairly independent sources, like the one I cited or the 'Jay, beak wide open' link on the sidebar. But those are in Hungarian. (Good morning! How did you find me? - I mean, it's been a long time...)
To Lucy: Of course one can not follow the news of the whole world. I admit not really knowing much about today's Japanese life or politics...The things I know I gather from you...And I like those information!
5 megjegyzés:
What is going to happen?
We can't watch News of your country in Japan.
There are a lot of matters in the world.
To Kieran:
I wish I knew and I also wish the foretold events would NOT take place. Nothing good along in the next few years.
The mass-media is not free, so I suggest relying on fairly independent sources, like the one I cited or the 'Jay, beak wide open' link on the sidebar.
But those are in Hungarian.
(Good morning! How did you find me? - I mean, it's been a long time...)
To Lucy:
Of course one can not follow the news of the whole world. I admit not really knowing much about today's Japanese life or politics...The things I know I gather from you...And I like those information!
Nothing factual and positive was really heard or said.
That will be politics for you then :-(
Lanternlight,
Sorry I did not get it...
Megjegyzés küldése