Some notes:
first of all, I would like to warmly thank Bart and Anniina for their love-filled comments when I was really down. I am much better now - seems thing have gotten back into a normal mode again. I wouldn't have guessed that just back in Friday... I had no idea re:how to go on at all... it all seemed to meaningless and at the same time I knew leaving was just as much meaningless... But the thing below (call it a poem if you like) just tells it a bit better...
secondly, the test comes via Melly.
and now it's time for some analysis.
My art:
I had a hard time choosing between the shell and the Mona Lisa. And also I find the culinary art is also an art, while I also enjoy the arts of body: martial arts, parkour, gymnastics. People can do marvellous things with their bodies - and what I really value that behind a perfect physical performance there must always be a perfect harmony between mind and body. And that is art. A very precious one. So why did I choose the painting?
My kind of excitement:
outdoor activities energize me. Recently I've heard that there are some natural antidepressant bacterias dwelling in the soil. Whether it's true or not - I've heard many people speaking about gardening making them calm and relaxed and happy, so there must be something about it! After all, when that's when one's connected directly to Mother Earth- and that tells it all.
I would like to:
Meditation, yes. But a little bit of chocolate might also come. Like one piece before meditation and the second one after meditation.
My freedom:
I've chosen the picture that might look ideal as a holiday. But also I might have chosen the open road with lots of clear undisturbed sky above. Once I took part in a road stroll, back in 1991 and oh, those weeks are unforgettable.
My treat:
Something delicious would do. But I also like a hot shower anytime of the day. Also, regardless of my mood I like to so some singing along. But that was not among the possibilites in this test. I would picturize it with someone mouth wide open, eyes closed, neighbours shaking fists....
My love:
Affection and caring. Long lasting and true. Based on mutual agreements and understanding. Complete honesty and loyalty.
My landscape:
Although I'm getting a liking towards water, and air, I chose the forest one. If there were a creek in this picture, that would make the perfect one. At the same time I feel extremely comfortable with heights and hiking among rocks as well. But the forest is what calls me back. Rocks are my lovers, the forest is my home.
My holiday:
In the high mountains, with a partner as a company. A slow and fully explorative holiday, with mild weather (set the temperature between 0 and 15) and lots of walking in the wild. With some chocolate in the backpack.
My vice:
Have you not already guessed? Also, I'm addicted to blogging. I hope you don't mind.
My music:
Rock events are not for me. I like my music at home or at a concert hall.
My drink:
Although I like some good red wine too and we have great ones in the country, I chose the drink I have on a daily basis. Hot herb tea, with nothing added - nothing to spoil the natural taste.
My bedroom:
I like when a room has its clearly defined function. A room for sleeping and some other adult activities schould not be a kitchen at the same time, for example. this is not how we really live at the moment, for our bedroom serves as a bedroom for the kids as well and for the daytime, it is the living room as well, but I'm hoping for a real bedroom. Will I enjoy it as much as I imagine I would now? Time will tell.
10 megjegyzés:
I'm glad things are looking up for you. Would it be wrong to say I enjoyed your poem? Because I did.
Thanks for sharing more about you. We all have much to tell about ourselves, but we mete it out in tiny portions.
Wrong? No way. I take it as a compliment :)
If anyone enjoyed anything I ever write that would be a pleasure for me.
I'm satisfied for I was, once more again, able to summarize my feelings in a verbal way so that other people feel and/or understand and/or enjoy it.
I'm so happy you've found your way back from the dark grays. This visual DNA thing is fascinating, and I enjoyed learning more about you.
Wasn't the visual dna one fun? I am so glad you did it too! Hard choosing some of them!
Blogging is not a vice! Sheesh!
Anniina,
thanks.
these dark days just come and go. When 'in', getting out seems hopeless. Whereas when I'm really 'out', getting 'in' again seems so far away...
It's somehow out of control and I don't really like it. But if I had control the potential to manipulate my mood(s), it would surely bore me to tears...
Melly,
yes, choosing was hard. Especially with all those lovely options in most of the sections :)
Blogging is not a vice? Good to hear :)
Lovely post, thanks for sharing...
It is intersting. I thought you didn't like alchol. You said you didn't to drink beer.
Lanternlight,
I'm glad you liked it. Why not doing one of your own, hm?
Lucy,
I did say I did not drink beer. I still dislike beer, but I said nothing about wine :-P
I like red wine, but I do not drink very often. Nor do I drink too much at one time.
By the way, Lucy, I'd like to see YOU doing the same visual dna test. It is very funny!
Megjegyzés küldése