január 03, 2007

still alive and more kicking than before

Thanks for everyone for the good wishes for the coming year - it starts with a short work with deadline for 12 January. Thanks Heavens, cause I (we, the family) do need the money. We have to move on with the building and renovating of our house. Of course a small amount of money does not really counts but I would like to buy a digital camera for me and I'm thinking of buying it on my own, rather than spending a family money. That makes more sense, doesn't it? I'm translating a research paper from Hungarian to English.
I'm sure I'll be back sooner than that date. Cause I'm a workaholic and I must go off to work.
Keep well, my friends.
I'm much much better than I was last year. Maybe it's because of the new vitality that is inevitable around this time of the year. Maybe it's the Sun that shines around - after all those gloomy, foggy days....
and if you wake up in the middle of the day and see no Sun blame it on neither the Sun nor your eyes - draw the curtains back, don't let them keep you from seeing the brightness.

6 megjegyzés:

Névtelen írta...

Good luck! Thanks for bringing some of your sunshine into our worlds.

SzélsőFa írta...

Oh, I hope I will.
But see, I can't really work for there are words in my head that tumble out in a strange fashion...
I re-read what I wrote in italics, too, and what a messed up summary I found...OMG...

Névtelen írta...

Best wishes for the New Year Szelso Fa.

Ewen

SzélsőFa írta...

Thanks, IllMan. I'm wishing you a nice and happy new year, too!

Névtelen írta...

I can't wait to see all the pics you will take with your new camera.

SzélsőFa írta...

Whoa, that will be a long waiting, my dear!