december 27, 2006

goodbye 2006

Who is behind the wheel when the wagon goes off road into a mud?
Who urges the horses until the foam leaves flying traces in the air?
Who has the power to blindfold the eyes of that little girl in the ball?
---
It rather be over now, but I feel it surely is not the end. Not yet.
I will be away for a few days, visiting relatives. When we return on December 30, we will be celebrating my son's 10th birthday. We are planning to spend and celebrate New Year's Eve at a friend of us and this means I won't be writing anything before January 3, 2007.
Happy New Year to us all!
I do plan to write, however, a short summary about 2006. It might not be that short, after all... I had lots of new experiences - bad and good as well. In short: I'm glad to have met and made virtual friends with you through blogging. The long version is yet to come.

Below is a movie version of one of my favourite REM songs - Everybody hurts. Skip if you dislike the band :)


5 megjegyzés:

Lucy írta...

Happy birthday your son. I am going to trip. After our trip, I am going write my blog.

Névtelen írta...

Thanks for keeping me in the loop there. Once Tia returned, we BOTH got sick and I've missed almost a week of work. Trying to get around to everyone today. Happy 10th Birthday to your little boy! Happy New Year to all!

Bart Treuren írta...

all the best wishes for the new year, my dear... i'm glad you dropped in and left words of comfort...

the world is strange, life is stranger and we all wander the forests of our lives unsure of what's coming and still trying to understand what's been in the meantime...

your son's birthday is an important milestone, congratulations to you all and keep well.... i'll be back soon in a proper way

bart

Névtelen írta...

Happy belated birthday to you and your son, and hope the new year brings you many wonderful things.

Anniina

Névtelen írta...

Happy New Year and birthday too!!!