december 22, 2006

alone

This is a clip based on the movie 'The English patient'. The song's called 'Sola', meaning 'alone' in Spanish. Sung by Dianna Navarro in a most meaningful way.

div>
All my dear friends and friendly visitors, Christmas and two birthdays in the family are commencing. I might not be able to check my blog and yours as well everytime - I will keep a diary on paper so that I can make sure everything is recorded. I already have another little poemlet at hand and I might post it soon. Now, I'm off to cleaning the house, making Christmas food for the family, decorating the house, visiting relatives - I suppose that's about we all do at this time of the year, don't we?
For those who wish to hide and weep instead I wish a little peaceful island among the waves of rage. Letting anger out and embracing light and understanding. For although anger is right, letting it out relieves the pain.
Merry Christmas for all of you.

3 megjegyzés:

Névtelen írta...

Merry Christmas to you and your family! I'm off to clean and cook too :) We'll talk after the holidays.

Névtelen írta...

Have a great Christmas Szelso Fa.

Ewen

SzélsőFa írta...

Dear Anniina and Ewen,
thank you all, and I'm wishing you a Merry Christmas, filled with peace and joy to you, to us all!