december 08, 2006

stop the spinning

I am the world
for I took a deep breath
and whenever I let the spirit out I can be anything and its opposite, too.
I am an actor who falls asleep on stage, a poet who discards his words, a mother who feeds on her own children, a bird that picks up a straw only to see whether it was a snake or not, a piece of stone that roams away from the hill, a drop of rain that is inspired to go back to the cloud... a misplaced fury behind the rainbow...
a wipe of wind that smashes them all over again...
and so I do inhale again

15 megjegyzés:

The Shadow Cabinet írta...

Franci, it's an honour that you should have translated some of my poor words. I thank you. Welcome to my other world.

SzélsőFa írta...

I do feel welcomed.

You know what? I have been thinking about tagging my *things* so that they should pop up at request as a neat collection. But I suppose this no-money version of blogging does not allow for such.

Also, I never knew you were a Capricorn AND a Rooster. Don't tell me you are.

Anyway. Nice job. Keep up doing this. And I'd still prefer the lyrics to be shown....

Névtelen írta...

SF,

You can do a link by hand at the bottom of each post; or change to blogger beta, where you can label each post.

Wait, so who wrote the lines above? Impressive either way.

I'm not quite understanding. What has changed? Too much inspiration? Too many new thoughts?

SzélsőFa írta...

Hi Anniina, I write separate anwsers for your topics:
on tagging
I do not quite understand what you mean. In fact, I also came to a point where I found the need to categorize my writings. You know categories like family, political, etc. At your site I saw that your writing are neatly arranged so that one can have a look at a push of a button at ALL of your poetry for example.
Can you explain in more details your idea? I would not want to switch to beta, being an a bit of an old-fashioned moron...

SzélsőFa írta...

To Anniina, part 2.
On who wrote the above lines.

the entry called 'stop the spinning' was written by me.

If you mean the first commenter, I am not able to supply you with more information beyond the things he reveals of himself in his blog. He calls me Franci.

SzélsőFa írta...

To Anniina, part 3:
""I'm not quite understanding. What has changed? Too much inspiration? Too many new thoughts? ""

In short: Yes.

And I don't mind that you had so many questions. Not at all. They reveal your interest and I like answering. It makes me think. At least twice.

SzélsőFa írta...

To Anniina, part 4.
My somewhat long-ish answer to your last section of questions:

Not really. I feel somehow that my changing involves a better perception of things. I feel that some of my characterictics, which have been oppressed have come within my reach, more than ever before. I rekindle some of my hobbies and ideas, at least in the imaginary level.
Hope I was able to answer you. Thanks for the questions.

Névtelen írta...

Thanks for answering :) I really think your writings are powerful, and I'm glad you're feeling a new awakening and sharing it with the world.

As for the tags at the bottoms of my post, they're pretty simple if you can code basic HTML. If not, switch to BETA, because it is so simple, and not really any different from the user standpoint (as far as I've noticed at least) except that it lets you do the categories very easily.

Névtelen írta...

Thanks for answering :) I really think your writings are powerful, and I'm glad you're feeling a new awakening and sharing it with the world.

As for the tags at the bottoms of my post, they're pretty simple if you can code basic HTML. If not, switch to BETA, because it is so simple, and not really any different from the user standpoint (as far as I've noticed at least) except that it lets you do the categories very easily.

Névtelen írta...

Thanks for answering :) I really think your writings are powerful, and I'm glad you're feeling a new awakening and sharing it with the world.

As for the tags at the bottoms of my post, they're pretty simple if you can code basic HTML. If not, switch to BETA, because it is so simple, and not really any different from the user standpoint (as far as I've noticed at least) except that it lets you do the categories very easily.

Névtelen írta...

Thanks for answering :) I really think your writings are powerful, and I'm glad you're feeling a new awakening and sharing it with the world.

As for the tags at the bottoms of my post, they're pretty simple if you can code basic HTML. If not, switch to BETA, because it is so simple, and not really any different from the user standpoint (as far as I've noticed at least) except that it lets you do the categories very easily.

Névtelen írta...

Thanks for answering :) I really think your writings are powerful, and I'm glad you're feeling a new awakening and sharing it with the world.

As for the tags at the bottoms of my post, they're pretty simple if you can code basic HTML. If not, switch to BETA, because it is so simple, and not really any different from the user standpoint (as far as I've noticed at least) except that it lets you do the categories very easily.

Névtelen írta...

man, am I sorry - Blogger kept saying it could not post my reply, then it actually posted it 5 times. Sorry about that!

SzélsőFa írta...

That's ok. I will check the html coding thing first.

Névtelen írta...

What I did was type in, for example (the hard bracket < are here typed in as [ in case they won't show up right otherwise on this post)

Tags: [A HREF=""]Shakespeare[/a] | [A HREF=""]Sonnets[/a]

and so on. Inside the quotes of the 'A href' I pasted the link from the top bar I got when I used the blog search.

Hope that helps :)