Christmas is here and during the activities I have a little rest. I did feel awful on my birthday but now it is somehow allright. Watching the kids' joy in the new toys and all those fancy food we have, candies, chocolates make my day. I try not to feel that demon that lurks around the corner. Or rather put it this way, I try not to let it close enough to me. I get myself involved in activities. I received some interesting books and reading them, playing with the kids, cooking, visiting relatives and worrying for my girlfriend who became suddenly hospitalized for thrombosis on December 25 makes me see the world through a different lense.the above photo was made on December 24, 2004 - by me. this year the tree is the same tree and the decoration is almost the same.
2 megjegyzés:
Merry Christmas!!
This year almost finish. I hope the world will be peace next year.
Happy Christmas!!
Megjegyzés küldése