I'm not an inch better, I'm just fed up with that bloody photo.
There are moments where I could chop an entiry human body with the nice little Fiskars axe we use to chop firewood with. If not in those moments, I think all I can do is lump down into a sheepskin in the sunlit room and sleep for like, hours. Please consider that I'm officially ill. I had a fever this morning. It went up as much as 37,0 degrees centigrade. I'm not doing good even when I'm bad. That's just my luck.
I have started collecting money to buy my digital camera. I do NOT accept donations, thanks for the offers. I work bloody hard to earn it. I'm in a bad-language mode so I just stop here my entry.
And before I'm saying a sickness-induced goodbye, here's a photo of our chainsaw. Never near as good as a real axe, I mean, to discharge your aggression, but still.
(This photo was made on December 4, 2006 in our new kitchen, which is, as you see is being under construction. Please note the somewhat high pile of firewood in the background. The bricks are there waiting to be built into a new chimney and we use the gas for cooking.)
2 megjegyzés:
Your house has a chimney!! Wow,,
My sons really want it. Because they believe Santa come from a chimeny. But our home is apartment. They asked me how does Santa come over to our home???
Behold, Lucy!
We already have one chimney and we have to build a SECOND one! SO, we'll have TWO CHIMNEYS!
Your son might come and see for himself :))))
Santa here comes through the door, or window!
Megjegyzés küldése