január 29, 2007

it seems that Blogger has decided to make my blog turn into the new version. Not caring about me not wanting it, me, being a maniac conservative about things. This pisses me off.
Would you like to have more photos from the Budapest cave?

9 megjegyzés:

Névtelen írta...

Yup, I think they phased all of the old blogger out. And yes, please, on the cave photos!!

SzélsőFa írta...

I will go on with the cave-photos and some explanation around them, but not before I finished the certain amount of work I set for myself for today with the translation. I am very lazy today.

Névtelen írta...

Yes, please.

How old are the caves?

SzélsőFa írta...

I will look up for it LanternLight and post it up with more photos - in due time. The translation job I'm doing is not yet finished.

Névtelen írta...

Good luck with the translation! Hey, I sent the book today, sorry it took me so long. You should have it probably sometime next week.

SzélsőFa írta...

Oh, Anniina, I've already begun worrying about not having receiving it yet. I'm so GLAD you told me about this!!!
I am waiting!!!
I am happy!!

mr. schprock írta...

I can't believe that article about the man with the T-shirt getting kicked off the plane. Certainly the image was not obscene, and the message, while harsh, is legitimate. I'll never fly Qantas.

SzélsőFa írta...

Woo-hhoo Mr. Schprock! I'm glad you made it to me again :))) It was a long time - but I've read you've been busy and it is okay.
You might want to wonder around a bit since your last visit - if you have enough time to waste, that is I mean...
Re: tshirt:
Finally someone has the same opinion as I do. Except that I won't fly Qantas anyway.

SzélsőFa írta...
Ezt a megjegyzést eltávolította a szerző.