Just after saying I will not be around for a while due to some inner reasons, I really will not be available, due to reasons beyond my control. Whoa!
You know I have a job to do, a translation. It's called Currently available educational and counseling services for farmers and whole-sale managers – an outline
Don't tell me it's not that you ever dreamed of getting know more precisely?
If you don't like the title I will post it in its entirety. It is 7 pages and I'm translating it from Hungarian to English.
In the meantime, I'm back to good old Janis. Enjoy while I'm working for money.
If you don't like the title I will post it in its entirety. It is 7 pages and I'm translating it from Hungarian to English.
In the meantime, I'm back to good old Janis. Enjoy while I'm working for money.
On Saturday we are visiting two of the Budapest caves. I hope to bring a photocamera along with me to share you the experience.
Take care.
7 megjegyzés:
So, is Janis a new thing for you or do you need the comfort of an old love right now? I love her to bits as well.
Enjoy your weekend hon! Good luck with that translation.
Nope, Janis is as old for me as she is (or was). I loved her music from the first moment I heard her. I can't distract my mind from her doing drugs and other items of hers, but nevertheless, she was a real talent.
I love Janis'work, and I love Bette Midler playing Janis Joplin even better.
I read something about you are into kinesiology? I think that is great. It was what helped me get my second born son to sleep through ther night, first time was at age 4, all due to kinesiology my friend performed with him.
Fer what it's worth Szélső Fa, {{{{{Szélső Fa}}}}}}}
Cazzie!!!!:
here's my entry on kinesiology
http://szelsofa.blogspot.com/2007/01/on-kinesiology.html
but I'm sure you've already read that. I'm glad it helped with your son, I hope it will help with us, too.
Lanternlight:
thanks for the hug!
Belated comment: I like it when you're psycho!!! Not that I think you're ever very much a psycho :)
Thanks, Aniina:)
Megjegyzés küldése