A tree that lives at the edge of the forest. Taking care of the stand, yet looking outside to feel the momentary dance of butterflies over the meadow.
TESTINGChrisThe Sci-Fi Guys
Holy shit, it finally worked!! I've been trying this for two days!I am no longer a rude bastard! I have commented on your blog. Nice color scheme, by the way. Green is my favorite color.Now its your turn. You have to go comment on my site, The Sci-Fi Guys.Chris
Hiya!There I'm coming!
That's what my hair looks like if I'm not careful.
Bobealia: why, that looks good, doesn't it?And how about your singing?How is that related to your being careful?
Megjegyzés küldése
5 megjegyzés:
TESTING
Chris
The Sci-Fi Guys
Holy shit, it finally worked!! I've been trying this for two days!
I am no longer a rude bastard! I have commented on your blog. Nice color scheme, by the way. Green is my favorite color.
Now its your turn. You have to go comment on my site, The Sci-Fi Guys.
Chris
Hiya!
There I'm coming!
That's what my hair looks like if I'm not careful.
Bobealia: why, that looks good, doesn't it?
And how about your singing?
How is that related to your being careful?
Megjegyzés küldése