Hi, welcome to the forest.My name is SzélsőFa - it's a name I gave myself about two years ago. It means 'the tree that stands on the edge of the forest' in Hungarian. Hence are the forest related links and things.
CAUTION: if you would like to explore it by yourself, then do NOT follow 'the path' below. Just go ahead and pick any of those scattered leaves. Pick berries from bushes and mushrooms off the ground - and be aware of poisonous ones. But overall, enjoy the scenery.
BUT, if you feel like you're in need of a guidance, here's a short one:
My age, gender, sign and interests are shown in my profile on the left. Might want to check - just go ahead.
To know more about me, you should walk the path before anything else -
here the path goes:
Thanks for being here. Really.
Photo: The High Tatras, August 18, 2004.
3 megjegyzés:
Thank you for coming by from Vickie's and thank you for sharing. Why did you chose to take a new name? Did you change it for real, or is it simply a nickname? I think that I will send one of my blog friends your way, I think he would like your words & experiences. I hope he will come. I left comments on some of the linked posts. I hope you will stop by again!
Bobealia:
I did not take a new name. The name I use for everyday communication is Franci and sometimes I use it for commenting on other people's blogs. The other name was given to me by me and it is supposed to express my inner, spiritual self. It somehow marks my way in my development. Or reflects my position. So far I did not explained this name to other people, but now I felt the need. And it created confusion. Oh, the language barriers. Somewhere along the forest there are rants about my speaking and thinking English and the problems implied. I forgot the path to the bush.
I read your comments and re-commented them.
I will be extremely happy to welcome your friend, too. Hope s/he would like here, too.
Sorry, I did not mean to misrepresent you... I thought that in some of your posts... there were people who had said something innappropriate or something and that you had deleted their comments... my mistake! Sorry!
Megjegyzés küldése