A tree that lives at the edge of the forest. Taking care of the stand, yet looking outside to feel the momentary dance of butterflies over the meadow.
You will be missed.
Hello! Where did you go? Summer holiday?We will take summer holiday in August. Then, I will take of my blog.
I'm officially back until I'm gone again. Thank you for your interest. I will update before very long, but now one of my kids has a fever.Your kind comments are helping me raising myself I'm so thankful.
Take care your kid.
Megjegyzés küldése
4 megjegyzés:
You will be missed.
Hello! Where did you go? Summer holiday?
We will take summer holiday in August. Then, I will take of my blog.
I'm officially back until I'm gone again. Thank you for your interest. I will update before very long, but now one of my kids has a fever.
Your kind comments are helping me raising myself I'm so thankful.
Take care your kid.
Megjegyzés küldése