Idegen, ködös, távoli a táj
ez emberek, a lények mind lepelben
a szavak köd-párák, melyek szertefoszlanak
a Nap melegénél
eltűnnek, felolvadnak az éltető tűzben
oda tartok én is, vonz a tűz
lebegek, szállok a fény felé
lábam nem érinti a talajt, kezeim nem éreznek
amit látok, nem több, mint színes kaleidoszkóp
megfoghatatlan és értelmezhetetlen
The picture is totally unrelated. Or, it's not, because I've chosen it today to suit the mood of the piece. I made the photo back in February 2004 and wrote that little something in February 2006. I consider changing the photo whenever I find a more suitable one. Here's a translation I made yesterday.
the world, people and all living
are all blurred into a strange, faint vision
masked in the distance
words are vapours that melt
in the heat of the Sun
words crumble and dissolve in the living flames -
and that's where I'm heading for
the fire attracts me
I am floating, flying towards light
my feet don't touch the ground my hands don't feel anymore
what I see is all but a coloured caleidoscope
untouchable and inexplicable.
I remember the day and the feeling. It was one of those days.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:
Megjegyzés küldése