

Here are some random pictures we took during our 3-day stay. Although all these were made in the afternoon, they somehow manage to picture the quiet morning river, when the water is fine and caressing, the air is warm, but not hot at all and when entering the water and swimming not only is refreshing but a reality thing - so natural. Inevitable like breathing.
UPDATE - captions for the photos. These were taken aboard a motor-boat we hired. Picture 1. Here we are about to leave a canal. Canals are not very long, but quite narrow and still waters. Picture 2. The lake itself. There are many cormorants ...uhm.. not in the picture. Picture 3. a backwater branch near another village.
4 megjegyzés:
Looks like a very peaceful, inspiring break. The canal photograph I especially like - the water, the reflections, the sky. There are few things better than swimming in rivers.
Thanks for coming here again.
I will post some more photos soon. Also, I will try to write about the thoughts on reflections I had when we were on this motor-boat.
We don't ever swim in river. I feel a little scared. But this river is very great and calm.
Lucy:
This branch of the river is really quiet and slow.
Megjegyzés küldése