július 10, 2006

Water here I come

Don't worry. I'm not about to let myself into those depressive feelings I had just some days ago. I think I will write another post about that, later.
I went through a crisis, which is over now. Kind of. One has to die from time to time to get a new impression on life, to get new inspirations and initiatives.
So, this is fun stuff.
This is a test I took recently:
http://www.beliefnet.com/section/quiz/index.asp?sectionID=10002&surveyID=62
I was partly shocked and partly relieved by the results. Being a stubborn, material*, a bit (read:quite) workaholic and down-to-Earth Capricorn I always considered myself an Earth person - if there are Earth, Water, Air and Fire to choose from. (violated rule # 2 of the belowmentioned rules). I knew I would not pass as an Air-person.
Yet, I was amused by how much water is in my writing. I use water, water and all forms of water to express myself. Did I say I am opt to use various forms of water in my writing? Not to mention that just recently I had a wonderful experience at a spa in my hometown: I enjoyed swimming.
The result of this test, that is that I am a Water-person might explain all these. I did not use water on purpose to express my melancholy and feelings of numbness. I used it deliberately but not because I thought it was cool or stylish. It's just that water seemed to be the most expedient form of expression.
Not every line of the description of a water person is applicable for me - I'm not good at artistic issues, I mean I do not do any art, but I do enjoy many forms of art. Had I not been one of the shyest person on Earth in my teenage years, I might have ended up with being an artist myself. I am also not an impulsive person: I tend to think before acting.Well, for most of the time. So there. (violated rule#10)
This entry might bore to tears (violated rule#5) those who have nothing to do with astrology and stuff - I'm sorry.
There's one thing I don't fully understand - as of yet. If I'm a Capricorn (Earth-type) and my Ascendent is either Taurus (the bull, an earth sign) OR Gemini (the twins, an air sign) then what's up with this water? Where does it come from? (violated rules # 2 and 29).
This is my last post where references to violations of the belove mentioned rules are presented. I promise :)
Not THE last post in my blog, although I will be away for a couple'o days for a family holiday. We are going with another family to where? You'd never guess.
WATER. LAKE. SWIMMING. LOADS OF WATER.
*explanation for the usage of the word 'material'. Material here is used as a synonym for pragmatic, practical, realistic.

Nincsenek megjegyzések: