
I am thankful for my readers for tolerating my political rants, as this blog was not meant to be a political one. Yet I am not begging for mercy, all I'm doing is asking for a little bit of understanding. And I had that allright. Thank you for all your supportive comments.
The blog might be apolitical but the writer is not. I am dedicated - only my political side had no chance to get revealed here in these pages. Now the time is here, and I did what I had to. I expressed myself.
Now, according to some unfortunate speculations, the demonstrations will not have any prompt and appropriate result. Everything will be the same. Which drives me kinda mad. We don't have enough power and the mass of the population...blah...let's not talk about them. Partly it's money talks, ignorance and misunderstanding. And its sad.
Before I go for a short trip to the Netherlands, I present you with photos that were made by a special friend of mine. He was one of my classmates back in highschool. Thanks for Szabolcs for the photos.
Before I go for a short trip to the Netherlands, I present you with photos that were made by a special friend of mine. He was one of my classmates back in highschool. Thanks for Szabolcs for the photos.I might or might not be able to write a proper farewell entry. I am leaving on 26 September and will be back on 1 October. What is a proper farewell entry, anyway?
I'm packing, no I'm writing a list of things I should pack, yeah, that's it. I will be away for only 4,5 days and 5 nights and my dh is planning to have a farewell evening today. I don't know why there should be one. Or... I might just be in need of one. Let's take whatever happens.
I am happy to be away for a couple of days. To get of out of the treadmill. We go up north, see Cologne on the way and see Amsterdam, too. Our final destionation is Wageningen, where I will represent the company I used to work for in the past 3 years, and which is no longer my company. It feels a bit strange. I was in Amsterdam back in 1995, when my husband was having a 5-week scholarhip at the Wageningen University. I visited him there and had lots of fun. We rent bikes and discovered Wageningen and Utrect and the general vicinity. It was fun then. Will it be fun this time, too?
2 megjegyzés:
Enjoy your holiday sweets. It sounds like you deserve a different space for a while to get your mind off the issues of late.
Can't wait for your return!
Y'all: THANK YOU!!
Butwearsmall:
I'm back and I enjoyed it. I needed this so badly. I will post some pics soon.
Saz:
I enjoyed Amsterdam as well. You'll see the proof soon! No hemp chocolates, btw.
Megjegyzés küldése