szeptember 14, 2006

off for the weekend

Dear all,
tomorrow I will continue the course I started two weeks ago. My pre-course thoughts and experiences are shared here. In fact I did not write a single line about the lesson itself... Maybe next time. I just want to gather information. It is interesting and I think I'll have to use things I learn there. This second lesson on 15 September is about communication, messages, angels and aions. We'll see. I might re-connect something higher to help me.
I am tired and now there's a huge task ahead of me. My son just does not fit into any school and I took the responsibility of teaching him and getting him to get his points so as to make it seem that he's a real student. I never thought I would speak so much about my son in my blog - but now this thing is going to take a lot of time. I might not be able to blog very often. It's not that I feel sorry for myself - but to be brutally honest, it's partly there, too. I think I will have to work harder to find more space and separate time for myself as an entity.
This weekend we are going over to a friend's house. Our plan goes as follows: Saturday: we visit the Railway Open Air Museum in Budapest, where steam engines will fight for a price. I love steam engines so very much!!! There will be some model trains, too. Saturday evening: a sort of barbecue at home. Hungarian people often grill bacon over open fire. Kids like it very much, too. I suppose eating bacon sounds disgusting to some of you... Does it so? For Sunday we are heading for a cat-show, because most of us in the company are cat lovers, too. I am a dog-person, but I like cats, too.
For evidence, here's our cat.
Berci wishes you a happy weekend!
Pronounce her name something like B-e (as the 'a' in 'fat', or 'that')-c (as 'ds' in 'kids')-i (as the 'i' in 'winter'. She is a neutered mixed bred female, and is about 7 years old. This photo was taken almost exactly a year ago.

3 megjegyzés:

Sarah Jane írta...

It sounds like this course is exactly what you need for "you time". You can think, reflect and grow as a whole person. Good for you!

And that cat is pretty sweet too :-)

Tia írta...

Just saying a quick "bye!" until I get more settled again! talk to you soon! =)

SzélsőFa írta...

Butwearesmall:
I also have great expectations towards this course. More might come of this cat if that is what my readers want....
Tia:
thanks for saying goodbye. and come anytime you are settled.