szeptember 05, 2006

September

It seems that September brings along changes to almost anyone I know. Some changes are obvious. One of my girlfriend here is having her second child within a few days, for example. School starts for kids, including my older one, for example. Some other friends of mine move to another continent, for example :))
Sometimes these changes are hard to discover at first - like starting a new course, a decision to start reading more and visit the internet less...


This photo below was made on August 24, fruits within the pot, fire not yet made.

The fruits are there, the intention to make a compote for the winter is there, but the fire is not yet burning. (Of course, a due fire was burning, the compote was made and it's all over now.)

But more often than not, fires are left unburned. There are things I know I should start and somehow I just don't start them. I don't think I'm alone with this problem, though... I was once told that the fire inside is missing or lacking within me. I have not yet come to terms with this 'verdict', though. I consider myself an ever-going, always-have-something-to-do, write-a-list-to-have-them-all-checked, type of person. Is this inner drive not fire? Are there other types of fires? Am I not able to distinguish between types of fire?


Nincsenek megjegyzések: