
I feel like I'm rowing in a boat that floats on an endless ocean. The water is peaceful, there's no real wind around. The wawes are smooth.
The weather is pleasant, too.
The Sun is up and I can see far away.
Problems start here as I can see nothing besides the horizon.
No boats, no land near in sight.
I row to a direction only to find another amount of infinite water. Water and horizon. No land. Nowhere to rest the boat. Nowhere a forest to wonder into. Nowhere a tree to hug.
I am tired. And I feel like I'm hugging a huge chunk of ice instead.
I'm not afraid of sharks. Neither does hunger or thirst threatens me.
It is the loneliness that makes me shudder.
The lack of a port to sail to.
2 megjegyzés:
I received this quote today in an e-mail. It is by Soren Kierkegaard: "To dare is to lose one's footing momentarily. To not dare is to lose oneself." So keep on daring to sail.
Strength to you my friend as you continue toward the horizon. The trees are there. As surely as the sun rises each day.
Thanks for taking time encouraging me. I am unsure because right in the middle of it. Sometimes onlookers have a better perspective. Thank God for having friends.
Megjegyzés küldése