október 04, 2006

Me and you

Dear all, I'm back.
I'm thinking of opening another page for the pictures I made during the journey. Some of them are funny, some of them are interesting. The whole thing was quite a fun. I'm glad I went abroad, partly because I could return home this way. If you never go away you can never return, can you?
My things have changed a bit: I think I will have less time for blogging than before. This, no matter how much I regret it, will probably do good for me. I think I should lay off escaping and get more involved in real life. Friendships I made however, are of HIGH value for me and they always will be. I will not forget those people I met, partly b/c I keep visiting their sites from time to time and partly b/c I stick to blogging. The only difference will be the amount of time spent in front of my PC. I should do this, for my own interest.
Let see what the future brings. I like blogging and I like you out there, too. This means I will not disappear.
And I would like to encourage you also, to keep coming and commenting.
For you: Where this photo was taken? I know, I know. Much too easy.

6 megjegyzés:

Bobealia... írta...

I feel stupid, but I don't know where this is. I wanted to guess Prague, but I don't know why.

SzélsőFa írta...

Hello Bobealia, wrong guess. I prefer let some other visitors guessing, before telling it.
For the same reason I refrain from giving away hints, too.

burdster írta...

hey, thanks for your comment on my blog. unfortunately I don't update my blog anymore. I have no idea why, but with no time in the United States, and now I'm back, I checked it.
The picture looks a lot like the Netherlands, like Amsterdam or Utrecht with all those bikes, but you never know.
Will keep reading your blog.
love

SzélsőFa írta...

Hello we have a very near guess here with Burdster :)
In fact it is one of the places she named.
Burdster, I must have been commenting ages ago as I do not remember...I am sorry for that. But I thank you for making some time to visit my blog here:) Keep reading and commenting if you like.

Lucy írta...

Hello!! I think this picture is real Europe.(of course hahaha) I mean it is deferent of my picture. It is cool!!
By the way, we are going to trip in Japan. I leave my blog in several days. See you.

SzélsőFa írta...

Hi Lucy, yes, it is Europe.
I'm wishing you a great journey!
thanks for coming again!