A tree that lives at the edge of the forest. Taking care of the stand, yet looking outside to feel the momentary dance of butterflies over the meadow.
This was amazing. I have never seen it before, but I had tears in my eyes. I think I need a hug. Thanks.
I just watched it again. And cried again.
Wow, Bobealia.Thanks for saying so.We all need hugs from time to time to see that we are here and that we are accepted just as we are.
It is a nice song and video.
Megjegyzés küldése
4 megjegyzés:
This was amazing. I have never seen it before, but I had tears in my eyes. I think I need a hug. Thanks.
I just watched it again. And cried again.
Wow, Bobealia.
Thanks for saying so.
We all need hugs from time to time to see that we are here and that we are accepted just as we are.
It is a nice song and video.
Megjegyzés küldése