
It's been a year since I started posting about ideas, photos that made me think and ideas I had. And I'm still doing it. Sometimes along the way I created something that was beyond 'just words' I suppose. Those are important marks along the journey. Despite considering myself one of those lone warriors remained here from ancient times, I did find true friends. Some of them reside on the other side of the planet. Even if sometimes we have no time to visit each other I feel the interest. Both ways. The connections are there, that is.
So here and now, I would like to thank all of you for coming every now and then to the forest. I am grateful for your kind and helpful comments. I do think we can help each other, one way or another. The paths are different and so do our souls. But help and understanding reflects love. Sometimes a good listening is all we need. Let us hear each other. Let ourselves be heard.
12 megjegyzés:
You've been heard (and read). Nice message and happy blogiversary dear! Good getting to get to know you here, hope we can continue!
dammit sweetie.. is it you??
i get your comments at mine and there's never a link to here so assumed you were underpantless. until i saw you at bruce's and finally (she of little brain) put two and two together!
ugh and its the middle of the night now. happy anniversary darling. i will revisit soon and hopefully connect properly!
Happy Bogiversary! Keep this wonderful blog going! Don't ever stop!
Happy anniversary (belated!)!! I couldn't agree with you more. This is such a wonderful way to feel connected and to support/be supported. I have only been blogging since June, but already I feel that what I've seen and read on other people's blogs has helped me grow as a person. I gain a perspective I would never gain in my daily life without all of you out there! Thank you for all the visits to my blog too!
I will certainly be at the same blog space hon... I enjoy all the contacts I have and wouldn't want to lose any of them shifting to a new space. Thanks for checking in!
Wow. All those friendly, encouraging comments... Thank you Tia, Keda, Bruce and Mr Schprock! Thank you all! I hope this anniversary or any other milestone of our lives have no effect on our relationship. I wish to keep on going wherever I go.
And to Keda: I never used to be underpantless in public, except when after reading your post re: kids in taxi and having no underpants and claiming that their mommy has no underpants, either...So, I tried once it in public. And it was like changing my t-shirt from this to that. I mean it was like nothing. :)) too bad, it was the day of the Great Storm on 20 August and it ended in a frightening, tree-tormenting weather.
i was meaning blogless... (i hate the word blog so call mine my underpants!.. or did you know that and were being funny?? well you were funny anyway.. i'll stop saying words now.)
why does your url never show when you comment?! fill it in lady!
I did not know you referred to the public diary. See how I avoid the b-word?
I really was talking about underpants...
My url never shows because I do not fill the space in :)
HEllo darling!!! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! How exciting. I think it's been about a year for me too. Although I think it's time I changed mine, as we dicsussed earlier. I need a half a day to just work on the ol' computer and come up with my new space. Will keep you posted. In the meantime, I am here, and reading you, if not writing my own. Keep us updated on your new class. How exciting. I love autumn for the new classes anyway.
Vickie:
Thanks for the friendly lines and for your continued interest.
I am wishing you success with getting rid of that someone.
Re: my class: I will surely write out my experiences one way or another.
Saz:
Keep on blogging as long as you feel it challenging, interesting. as long as it gives you pleasure and helps you in any way it's worth the try.
Happy Anniversary!!
Thanks, Bobealia!
Megjegyzés küldése