augusztus 25, 2006

update

I can't believe Blogger finally let me in! Wow!
But that's just part of the truth. I was busy cooking, cutting the grass in the garden, visiting places, preparing my son for his exam 28 August (next Monday). I will post some photos to cover up my absence since 18 August.
Also, I am asking for help. If you know how can I place photos wherever I like within a post, please let me know. Up so far I have been able to post them in the upper part, but I'd prefer a more even distribution. Anyone? Thanks in advance!
Update: Thanks Bruce for helping me out with the location of photos. I will try to figure it out!
1. A Budapest gorgon over one of the buildings.
2. Scouts of mixed gender celebrate the 20th of August by displaying the flags of the ancient 64 royal counties of Hungary. More of this celebration to come soon! With more photos!



3. A delicious meal. We had to kill the cock we used to have. The neighbours complained about him having a displeasant and harsh voice. To be honest, they were absolutely right. He did have a horrid voice. But his flesh was gorgeous. The new cock is more quiet :)


to be continued...

2 megjegyzés:

Névtelen írta...

Szélső Fa...

Thanks for the comments this week. It was good to hear from you!

As for posting pictures, in my browser window, when I go to select the photos I want to post, there are a few choices for layout options to the side. One option is size and the other placement. Choose what you wish to use. Once they are uploaded and while you are still editing copy, you will see the code for your photos. It has some weird characters starting with an open arrow and the letter "a" and ending with an open arrow, backslash and the letter "a" You can select that code hit "cut" in your edit menu, then select the area in the text you would like to place your photo, then hit "paste." You can do that for each photo and it will automatically wrap text around your photos as well. It might take some experimenting, but you'll get the hang of it!

By the way, I would be very honored to be linked on your page, you can use the name "Niveus." It is my Druid name. Back in my youth, a bunch of friends and I would dress as Druids and walk in the forrests, we each had our own names - of our own self creation! Thanks!

SzélsőFa írta...

Thanks for the tip and for that special name. That is something that just fits into the atmosphere I want to create.