augusztus 08, 2006

same idea, two writings


Below are two short pieces of what my mind brought up in resonance with the idea of being a rider instead of a pasenger. (Off topic: why is it that I'd prefer writing the word with double s's? Blah. I think I'd stick to my dictionary. On again:)
I acknowledge having seen the idea itself in the web, somewhere. I don't remember where I picked it up - but as soon as I saw I knew it's true and has meaning for me. There are moments when you read/hear/see an idea and you say 'hello hand, meet forehead' aka 'why was I not clever enough to verbalize it, when it's so true and when I so agree with it?'.
This was one of those moments. So I decided to use it as an inspiration for playing with words and ideas. Read at your own delight. Criticize if you like. Do say what you think.
Just one more thing. My MILO learns alchemy. Yes, she is to become a witch. She is gifted and eager to learn. She's all about those things and she is talented. Now, what did she come up with the other day about her study material? The rider and the pasenger thingy. Yes. So that's all about random coincidence. What did you say what? Cause there's not such a thing my friend. And that's what I like about life so very much.

Nincsenek megjegyzések: