augusztus 11, 2006

I was wondering recently about that something that blocks my mind. Impedes me from creative thinking, anything beyond vegetation. What a shame. Sometimes vegetation is everything you'd ever dreamed of. But yet, sometimes it is not as fulfiling and challenging.
This afternoon I went to a local pool for a bit of swimming. My legs and arms still remember* the awkward strokes I performed while pretending swimming. Going to the local pool was worth mentioning only because it was the FIRST time I visited the place.
I think I'm either (1) hiding something even from my own self or (2) in serious need of mental infusion.
I'd go with the second, because whichever the cause is, some refreshment might do wonders.
I have started reading a book on evolutional psychology but that is not the kind of book that gives me inspiration. So, I am about to find a path again.
I'm a bit confused as of the direction. I feel so many possibilities are not possible anymore and I don't feel those new ones that are about to present themselves, offering me new horizons. Somehow I've lost the old ones and have not found the new ones yet.
I think I'll have to look for signs. Have to hear the message.
---
* (read: mentioned body-parts ache)

7 megjegyzés:

Névtelen írta...

I don't mean to get too personal here, and I hope I don't offend you. I sense an important shift happening in your life. You're in very wonderful place because it sounds like you're ready for it. Embrace the mental space around you now and prepare for inspiration to come, don't expect it to happen like a lightening bolt, but months from now, you'll look back and be able to recognize the change. Good for you!

Sorry I haven't checed in for a while, seems getting to blog for me has become a weekend thing. I liked your poems by the way. nice.

Have you ever tried to look into books with a more spiritual purpose, not religious, but books that might help you along on your path. My martial arts master used to tell me that even if you don't feel like you're on your path, you always are.

Good luck with your searching!

Névtelen írta...

Thank you for visiting my blog earlier. =) It was a hoot for me to look at art work from my childhood!

I love the poem below. And I wish you clarity on your path.... I'll be checking in again.

Névtelen írta...

Bruce:
I didn't get your words either as an offence or as too personal. I like when friends (even virtual or potential ones) can share REAL thoughts, not just idle ones. Thank you for the encouragement. Thanks for liking my *poems*.
I am constantly looking for books of the kind you mentioned. Sometimes I find ones, sometimes I don't. Sometimes books written for another purpose help me building my inner path. I am in the process of shifting importances and pathways, yes, and also my mortal life is also changing. I feel like I would like to start taking up *spiritual classes*, although somehow I always lurked around the area. From my teenage years, I was more or less attracted to something that goes BEYOND. I am not a man of flesh, I'm sure you know what I mean. Although as a Capricorn I might seem one. Not very easy to explain here and in a language not really mine.
Thanks again! Keep visiting! Even if it's only weekends, that's allright :)

SzélsőFa írta...

Tia: Thank you, too, for your kind words. I'm wishing you and Bruce success and understanding in your big journey! Come again anytime you have time.

mr. schprock írta...

I get like that every so often (we call them "ruts" here). I think it helps to do mentally-clearing things. You going for a swim might have been just the right thing. I like long bike rides where I can package up my cares and worries and put them away for a while. When you come back to "reality," perhaps things won't seem so stale and your perspective might be a bit fresher, helping you approach the ordinary (which we all can't avoid) with more zest.

SzélsőFa írta...

Mr. Sprock:
I totally can relate to what you said. An escape like going swimming or hiking usually works for me, too. Although I do tend to deal with my problems even when in 'vacation'.

Névtelen írta...

Certainly keep on searching!