augusztus 08, 2006

I'd rather be a rider

a dream carried me away to a hill
with a thick and wide river in the valley
and a dam at the bottom left corner of the frame
ancient trees bordered the flow of water below
the shore was full of life

upon the hill stood a palace
walls covered in glass
shining and soaked in sunshine

the palace was built into the hill
the upper part was out of sight as it was covered by soil
and the tiny top, two triangles made of glass
allowed light into the upper half

I wandered through the building, walking up and down
until I found the top two triangles
where I left the residence
only to find a small barn for goats and dogs
someone let one of those animals free

in search of that animal I found myself
on top of the hill and came to a point where
the road was gliding down
taking me below to the unknown

I feared the depth, feared falling, feared the unknown
I feared getting lower
then the valley came into my sight
with people down below
a sledge came into my way
and I saw people skiing and gliding down the roads

I recognized the place
and the fear was gone
I knew soon I'd be by the river
and there was I
- firm and reassured, being the rider of the journey
All my fears completely dissolved

Nincsenek megjegyzések: