augusztus 18, 2006


Update after the green word: Update.
Partly, we are working on our house and partly, uhm, something else.
At the same time I heart all of your nice comments and encouragements. I do like and need them.
Until any decent entry I leave you with the picture of the River Duna (Danube, if you like). I made the photo on 5th August at Ráckeve. Damn, I wish I was here.
I think I could work out what my problem really is. I just feel in-appropriate. I feel like I'm watching a movie and I have no idea what's coming next. But now, I don't want to leave the theather for not being able to foretell/foresee the story or the ending. That I consider a sign of improvement.
I might come back to this particular post and update as things evolve.
UPDATE:
For some time, I have been reading other people's blogs. I really did not know what to feel when somebody's like 'I am feeling this and that about that.' Insert real adjectives for the this and for the first that and leave the second that as it is. When someone lets the reader into his/her soul, but not really. I don't really want to dig into someone's deepest inner secrets/fears/memories - I mean if I want to help or understand someone I need to, but probably not to the most detailed version. I am telling all this because I feel my own posts have somehow become blurred since I write in English. I tell what I feel/know true. For some grammatical and language barriers I can not ALWAYS express what I really feel. In these cases I chose not to tell anything at all. Which is probably a bad choice. Cause I think I made friends with some people over the internet and the trial of the friendship is to tell the friend if you don't get what the friend is saying and/or when said friend says it incorrectly (grammatically or stylistically speaking).
So. Next time I promise to write something more revealing about myself and the situation I'm in. This might have two consequences. 1. I find out that I have no problem at all :))) 2. You find out that I'm more boring than the town telephone calendar...

4 megjegyzés:

Névtelen írta...

Szélső Fa...

Good luck with whatever it is you are working on. Be assured that whatever it is, it is meant to be. This too shall pass.

cheers
~bruce

SzélsőFa írta...

Thanks, Bruce.
I think I will add some lines before very long about the 'whatever' and about the process.

LanternLight írta...

Damn nice photo!

SzélsőFa írta...

It is, isn't it? I'm proud of making it. I've been playing for a time with the location of the camera...I know it's far from an artistic high quality shot, but being an amateur photographer, yes, I'm proud of it.
Thanks for visiting me again.