




oh my friends, I think I gained some considerable weight....I think you see the reason....oh, my tummy...
So. #1:The Soup. A meat soup. a very strong one at that. #2. Beef stew with paprika, pasta and sour-cream. It's not a goulash for those who think it was, but it is similar. Yummy! #3. Various pieces of meat. Starting clockwise from the carrot (at 11 o'clock) first a poultry, stuffed with ham and cheese, roasted in breadcrumbs, sprinkled with grated cheese. Comes second (between 2 and 2 o'clock) are pork in a mushroom-y sauce. The third are some roasted chicken legs. Then comes the carrot with rice and potatoes. #3. The weeding cake. Three layers of various cool and light cake. Yes, there is a beetle on the bottom layer. The young lady does some research on Diabrotica diabrotica virgifera, aka the Western Corn Rootworm. Beside the bride there is her young man of course. #4. One of the cakes. Inside: very fine fresh and soft cheese with sponge cake, coated in egg-yolk. I was at the point of vomiting when this piece was served so I missed the taste of it.
6 megjegyzés:
Wedding is nice every time. I like wedding. It makes me happy. You are lucky. Because, I don't have any friend who will marriage. Our friends didn't want to marriage. And now, we are old....
You might want celebrate your marriage again. In Hungary, some couples re-do their vows, at the 25th anniversary of their marriage.
Oh really? But I don't want to celebrate ours. My husband is shy.
It's not necessary to celebrate again. and the couple decides as to the style of the celebration. If a couple wants a shy celebration, a simple one just between the spouses than it's ok. The 25th anniversary is about the couple. If the couple decides that only they will be there, than it's ok. If the couple doesn't want to celebrat at all, than it's ok, too.
Szélső Fa,
OK!! After 15 years, we will celebrat something??? I don't know our life...
Well, that is a GOOOOD topic. One day I will write something about that. In short: there is something to celebrate. If nothing else, then the 15 years spent together. It's HISTORY!!
Megjegyzés küldése