Dear all my existing (?!) and lurking visitors, this is the third time you are invited to play 'What's this' with me.
Last time we had a photo of something CHECK BACK to see the ORIGINAL PHOTO HERE.
We had as much as 9 players with 10 guesses. I was, as constantly am, amazed by the playfulness of the human race.
For most of you, including Em, the winner of the first game, the obvious answer was 'sponge'.
Unfortunately this is not the case.
I enjoyed the fantasy of the players who suggested ripped foam, two of you suggested bread of some sort - some specified the range to basil cornbread, even. One said it was scrambled eggs.
No, no, and no.
Only one answer came close enough.
Here's a photo of the same thing, seen from a bit further:
Correct answer: A piece of limestone.Congratulations to Beth, who said 'porous rock' - which comes closest to reality.
Okay, move on.
Here comes our third picture. Same question. I do think it is really easy now.
A what?
9 megjegyzés:
A feather?
I guess feather as well, but WOOHOO on my correct guess for the first contest. I amaze me. Haha.
Melly and Beth,
thanks for playing with me.
These are such fun! I knew my guess on the second was a long shot. For the third...wow...feather is an excellent guess. But it could also be a leaf...perhaps a palm frond or an elephant ear plant? Okay...feather....leaf...feather...
I'm going with leaf!
Feather. This time I'm sure!
Hello Em,
thanks for thinking along with me :)
Wordnerd,
how 'this time' ? You have not taken part in the first two rounds of this quiz. But, nevermind:
You are welcomed to join anytime.
Thanks for the guess.
Szelsofa, I'm #37 (The Truth) in the contest under Ann Ostrander. I just finished reading them all a while ago. It was a huge turnout this time. Now I'm narrowing down my picks, which is the hard part.
You're being peculiar, using a writer's name, aren't you?
I will check back on #37, I started reading them in ascending order, now I'm at #67.
I fear I might run out of time. So far I have more than 5 favourites...
Oh my gosh, I know. I had my 5 gut ones, then I had new ones, so I re-read and went through. It takes a while! Fun though.
I wasn't really being sneaky. My byline is actually one of my own pen names based on my actual name. (middle and last) =)
Megjegyzés küldése