I have not written about food for a loooooong time. Now, it's time I got back to my stomach. Let me see if filling my stomach with some cinnamon I adore would ignite my brains...?
Anyhow, this is supposed to be the world's simplest oven-made cake. Oatmeal cookies.
Here's the recipe.
Ingredients for an average baking sheet:
300g oatflakes
6-8 Tbsp honey
6 Tbsp vegetable oil
100g walnut, finely chopped (optional)
1 liter of water
1 Tbsp ground cinnamon (can be added right away OR spread on top before putting the cake into the oven).
Preparation method:
Toss everything into a large bowl
Stir once or twice so that everything gets mixed
Let is rest for 30 minutes.
When time's up, heat the oven.
Baking:
Bake in a baking-paper covered sheet for about 30 minutes.
It is ready when it still has a little jelly-substance to it. Don't overdo it.
Bon appetit.
I bet you can't give me a recipe that is easier to make. Yet I hope you can, b/c this is actually the only cake I venture in these days (actually, it turned into weeks) of building chaos. Besides this oatmeal cookie, I make the bread we eat, but making bread has become sort of a hobby by now. If you follow the label 'recipes', you can check back to see how our daily bread is made.
Anyhow, this is supposed to be the world's simplest oven-made cake. Oatmeal cookies.
Here's the recipe.
Ingredients for an average baking sheet:300g oatflakes
6-8 Tbsp honey
6 Tbsp vegetable oil
100g walnut, finely chopped (optional)
1 liter of water
1 Tbsp ground cinnamon (can be added right away OR spread on top before putting the cake into the oven).
Preparation method:Toss everything into a large bowl
Stir once or twice so that everything gets mixed
Let is rest for 30 minutes.
When time's up, heat the oven.
Baking:
Bake in a baking-paper covered sheet for about 30 minutes.
It is ready when it still has a little jelly-substance to it. Don't overdo it.
Bon appetit.
I bet you can't give me a recipe that is easier to make. Yet I hope you can, b/c this is actually the only cake I venture in these days (actually, it turned into weeks) of building chaos. Besides this oatmeal cookie, I make the bread we eat, but making bread has become sort of a hobby by now. If you follow the label 'recipes', you can check back to see how our daily bread is made.
4 megjegyzés:
Ooh, that looks very good, and now my stomach is reminding me I need to eat breakfast. :)
You can try it by yourself, it is so ridiculously easy to make! Go!
SzélsőFa, I am a dunce with measurements. I don't know grams. How many cups would that be for the oatmeal, the walnuts and the water? In the states it cups, gallons, pints ... I swear, I should've studied these things better, but I'd like to make this one.
Here's my reply, the same I copied to your blog as well:
300g oatflakes
6-8 Tbsp honey
6 Tbsp vegetable oil
100g walnut, finely chopped (optional)
1 liter of water
1 Tbsp ground cinnamon
I think 300g is 10,58 ounces/0,661 pounds
A Tbsp is a tablespoon, the largest one use use for eating an ordinary soup with, but I guess you already know that :-P
100g is 3,52 ounces/0,22 pounds
1 liter is 4,22 UScups/4,39 Canada cups/0,26USgallons/1,05 US quarts.
I hope this helps!
I consulted this site:
http://www.onlineconversion.com/
Megjegyzés küldése