you don't have to search to find
love is there anyway
and when unexpected beauty advances
your soul is taken
you don't have to fight to accept
you are given
and when boundaries met
your body is taken

you don't have to die to live
within the smallest of things it is the biggest of all
and when tranquility comes along
your mind is taken
don't be afraid, child petrified, the magic is lost
flowing, it keeps growing
be one and be all

7 megjegyzés:
Great poem! Loved it!
My favorite line:
"within the smallest of things it is the biggest of all"
Interesting poem :) You've shared some nice thoughts through your words.
Mr. Schprock and Soph,
thank you.
I always find very hard to give wording to these feelings. I find it difficult to avoid being boring and humdrum.
No matter how intensive and important those feelings are, writing about them is difficult.
I don't know about you? Would you like to talk about it?
Very nice. I like the pictures mixed with the words. Good work.
thank you, Strugglingwriter. I like matching photos with text, it's another form of conveying the message, a nother of of creativity. For some, it might seem awkward, but for me, doing it is part of the act/art.
I like this spiritual journey. Thanks for taking us along. :)
I'm glad you came.
Megjegyzés küldése