március 20, 2007

Poppy Street - The beginning

The day she entered the Willows' house broke out cloudless. The sunset started flawless, too, when a thick puff of clouds, seemingly having come out of nowhere were rushing towards the west, as if in a hurried attempt to silence the joyous rays of Sun. By the time the evenings settled in, the sky was darkened by a sudden chunk of fog that creeped upwards, slithering from the nearby river. Mrs Willows was confused at the sudden change in the weather, but then shrugged: 'After all, it's wintertime - what am I to expect? Bright lights and cloudless skies when dimness is yet to come?'

Photo by IllMan

3 megjegyzés:

iLL Man írta...

A fine 'miniature' Szelso Fa. I'm still seeing purple spots in front of me from taking thosew shots.....

:D

Névtelen írta...

Hei, I am not yet quite sure I am on track what is happening in your story. Nevertheless it is appealing and the pictures are great, too. Something to look forward to.

SzélsőFa írta...

IllMan,
oh, looking into the Sun can really hurt the eye... I'm glad you liked it.
Anon,
hello, nice to have you here and welcome to this blog of mine, but I'd be glad if you'd share some name or identity with me :))
Re: the story...:
if you check the label called 'writing' you'll see the other part of the story I wrote in February. I am TOTALLY unsure whether there will be ANY addings to this story or not. But keep visiting me, for you might encounter things you find interesting... This photo was made by IllMan, but most of the photos here are mine. Thanks again for coming.