Coming through Anniina - with my added (re-)marks in different colour!
Three songs you've listened to today
* The Partridge Family - I woke up in love this morning
* KD Lang - Hallelujah
* Harry Potter soundtracks over YouTube
Three colors you love
* Black
* Very dark green
* White
Three names of pets you had as a child OR later on
* Ingrid - albino mouse
* Körte - brown mouse
* Niki - a Gordon Setter bitch
Three people you miss
* my grandmother (she's still alive, though)
* my other grandmother (she's gone)
* my father (he's still alive)
Three places you visited last week
* Tesco
* my son's school
* a village fair with ornamental fowls
Three things you said today (to whom)
* No, it is not raining very hard (to my husband)
* Let me kiss you (to my daughter)
* Be well, feel allright, and behave yourself (to my son)
Three people you kissed OR hugged recently
* husband
* my grandfather, in a deep meditation, he's been dead for 3 years now
* my daughter
Three names starting with "A" in your cellphone
* Anya (Mother)
* Anya Vonalas (Mother's vired phone)
* Apa (Dad)
Three awards received
* Russian translation school award (3rd place as far as I recall, back in highschool's 2nd grade)
* Honorable mention of young director at a county-level film-festival (it was a TRULY AWFUL 3-minute movie, it really, really, really sucked)
* and that's it, I can't think of anything else. I am that mediocre. But I am always lifted by those lovely comments I get from my readers - when I post something worthy of a prize, of course.
Three cool singers
* KD Lang
* Ted Neeley
* Kormorán (I know, I know, it's a group and not a singer, but still...)
Three pet peeves
* Police
* People who want to convert you on the streets, waving Watchtowers into your face
* Cars, careless drivers
Three songs you've listened to today
* The Partridge Family - I woke up in love this morning
* KD Lang - Hallelujah
* Harry Potter soundtracks over YouTube
Three colors you love
* Black
* Very dark green
* White
Three names of pets you had as a child OR later on
* Ingrid - albino mouse
* Körte - brown mouse
* Niki - a Gordon Setter bitch
Three people you miss
* my grandmother (she's still alive, though)
* my other grandmother (she's gone)
* my father (he's still alive)
Three places you visited last week
* Tesco
* my son's school
* a village fair with ornamental fowls
Three things you said today (to whom)
* No, it is not raining very hard (to my husband)
* Let me kiss you (to my daughter)
* Be well, feel allright, and behave yourself (to my son)
Three people you kissed OR hugged recently
* husband
* my grandfather, in a deep meditation, he's been dead for 3 years now
* my daughter
Three names starting with "A" in your cellphone
* Anya (Mother)
* Anya Vonalas (Mother's vired phone)
* Apa (Dad)
Three awards received
* Russian translation school award (3rd place as far as I recall, back in highschool's 2nd grade)
* Honorable mention of young director at a county-level film-festival (it was a TRULY AWFUL 3-minute movie, it really, really, really sucked)
* and that's it, I can't think of anything else. I am that mediocre. But I am always lifted by those lovely comments I get from my readers - when I post something worthy of a prize, of course.
Three cool singers
* KD Lang
* Ted Neeley
* Kormorán (I know, I know, it's a group and not a singer, but still...)
Three pet peeves
* Police
* People who want to convert you on the streets, waving Watchtowers into your face
* Cars, careless drivers
The original meme contained 3 names for a boy and 3 names for a girl, but considering I do have a boy and a girl, I'm not looking for any more names...if you get what I mean... *giggles*
And, if you've read it this far, AND are in a mode for some fun "TAG, you're IT!"
Some more comments, by me:
I usually like to listen to music while being at home, but sometimes I value silence more. I have not heard of The Partridge Family before this very day, but it was a pleasant surprise. KDLang is one of my favourite singers, so I simply listen to her like an everyday basis. Harry Potter - well, we are watching the series these days, weeks, months. I like the movie :))
Colors: I like almost any color, except pink and pale and or faded colors.
Pets: I had mice and had lots of it. Lots. And I had one dog.
People I miss: we live far away from those people I mentioned. My non-alive grandmother was so full of energy and sunshine, seemingly worryless strong, yet flexible nature. I do miss her, but I do not wish her to be here. She's gone in a very good way, without suffering...
Visited places: I don't go out to places, these were really hard to compile.
Things I said: hah, yes. I did say that to my son.
Names starting with 'A' - in the Hungarian both words mother and father start with 'a', so there you have it.
Awards: I suffered the most with this. I really can't recall anything else.
Cool singers: I like strong voices. Ted has been performing Jesus's role for ages and I have seen him in a recent show (on YouTube, of course) His passion and devotion still shows and that is highly valuable for me. Kormorán stands up for Hungarian culture and traditional values in the midst of all these mass of violent and international blah-music. Go, Kormoran.
Pet peeves: oh, there are many more, but these are those I came up with for this meme. At the same time I hold no revenge. I hate them but the moment they are out of my vision I'm clear of any negative emotions. At leats this is what I strive for.... :)))
Okay, I stopped. It's your turn.
5 megjegyzés:
Well done! I, too, had a hard time with the "places you've gone" - I realized that I never go anywhere nowadays.
The music in Harry Potter is gorgeous. I'm re-reading the books again, so I'm all caught up in July, when the last Harry Potter book comes out.
Please post a picture of an ornamental fowl. This I have to see.
Anniina,
we don't have any of the books...and I'm afraid the sentence is to be finished with a 'yet'.
Some say that the written Harry is way better than D.Radcliffe...Your opinion?
Mr. Schprock,
in a minute, dear, in a minute.
Did you know it was you who governed me to discover the Partridge Family, by the way?
What a cute meme!
Well Tia then, you might want to do the same....
Megjegyzés küldése