március 21, 2007

Four Little Prayers for the Vernal Equinox

This little piece is here to celebrate the opening of a new season, namely Spring today.

Four little prayers for the vernal equinox


Part I.
Dawn at the River

Here comes the Sun
And with Him
The Spirit of Spring awakes
I feel its rising with every bud stirred
I embrace the flow
Water, come and be the river of life
For the wise old fairy of decay has gone to sleep
And you, you fill us with hope
Water, nourish my body and my soul



Part II.
Noon by the Fire

Spirit of Warmth, advance
Enkindle us up for production, for creation
For enjoying life
Be with us in every moment
For it's time to outgrow the former skin


Part III.
Dusk on the Meadow
Mother Spirit of Earth, your name is Holy
Bloom in peace
Each and every little achievement of yours is Holy, too
You comprise my brothers and sisters
And I am bound to adore you
Rise Spirit of Earth
Fill us with your abundancy


Part IV.
Night in the Forest

The Spirit of Air
Calls upon the scents of moss and mushrooms
The twigs and bushes are a-waiting to wake up
The Moon looks delighted
I am raised and dissolved
In eternity
In sleep
In constant perception
in constant love

2 megjegyzés:

Anniina írta...

They are beautiful. Beautiful.

SzélsőFa írta...

You know, I thank you.
I was repeatedly hearing the following lines in my head: 'These are coming out rubbish. People will despise and pity you. You should stop writing.' On and on.

I don't know what else to say.