október 20, 2007

Take a really close look #8 - REPLAY

Ouch, this is so difficult, I hear you all saying :)
I like it.

In the last 'Take a really close look' post, you'd been given a chance to take a close look at something that was in our garden.
There were some awsome guesses here. Like petrified alligator head.
So, I'll let you have the whole picture.
Guess what it is.






I'll be away until 24 October. As you probably know, 23 October is a National Holiday in Hungary. More on that later.

My kids will be at home, so there's not much of a chance for me to indulge in writing new entries. I'm sorry. Be safe, God bless you all.

12 megjegyzés:

Ello - Ellen Oh írta...

Is it a mushroom?

Enjoy your holiday!

Névtelen írta...

kellemes hosszúhétvégét

steve on the slow train írta...

Enjoy your time away from the blog. As far that object, I'm clueless.

Beth írta...

I must say, I'm clueless on that object too. My streak is done.

SzélsőFa írta...

Ello,

thanks for your third guess!

Ropinator,

köszi!! Neked is!

Steve,
thanks for the good wish. Thanks for playing along!

Beth,
you have already had your guess for this object, but nevermind, I accept more than one guess per person. Thanks again!!!

Anniina írta...

It's the egg of a space dinosaur that landed on earth and went *SPLAT* - I'm pretty confident in my guess.

Névtelen írta...

Some kind of puffball-like mushroom.

Either that or what anniina said. Is it conscious? Has it given indications of sensient life?

SzélsőFa írta...

Thanks my friends Anniina and Jason for the impressive guesses.

pacatrue írta...

It could be a really old loaf of bread made with rye or something.

Maybe I just have food on the brain.

Can you marinate it in olive oil, bake it, and then spread roasted garlic on top?

I'm hungry suddenly.

SzélsőFa írta...

This recipe makes me hungry, too, Paca.
Thanks for playing with us.
Results coming up soon.

The Quoibler írta...

My original thought was along the same lines as Paca's -- raisin bread, to be exact!

But I'll cast my vote as a tree stump from above. :)

Angelique

SzélsőFa írta...

Thanks Angelique!
Bread dough in the making, wow.
Nice, nice!
Tree stump is good, too.
The solution and round #9's coming soon.