október 31, 2007

Five haiku

Late fall obtains
treasures of trees, casting gold
and ruby on earth.
---

I'm fading back to
you again said a leaf while
floating towards Earth.

---





A lush yellow
carpet welcomes the hiker -
lovers of autumn


---

With light's withdrawal
My heart will raise the fire
To guide through winter

---


A haiku to a leaf


Do you disappear
for good - or to return when
warmth calls upon you?
----

20 megjegyzés:

Névtelen írta...

Lovely pictures and I love that second Haiku. I really liked this post.

Névtelen írta...

nice pictures

Névtelen írta...

how come you started blogging in Hungarian but you switched to English?

Névtelen írta...

Lovely poems and photos - the second haiku is my favourite :]

SzélsőFa írta...

Dear Strugglingwriter, Ropinator and Soph,

I'm glad you liked the photos.
The send haiku is my favourite one, too.

To Ropi:
I found that I had visitors only from abroad, people who only spoke English. I wanted to communicate with those who were visiting me.
But since you are a Hungarian and I am one, too, we might as well magyarul is beszélhetünk.

Névtelen írta...

You captured some great slices of emotion here. :)

iLL Man írta...

The one thing I haven't managed to do on 'Seven Days' is get some Autumn pictures. It's a little late now I think.

:(

Ello - Ellen Oh írta...

I love your haikus!

SzélsőFa írta...

Jason,

I had an unplanned walk in the nearest forest and that must have given me those feelings. I just had to let them out.

IllMan,

oh, that is sad. Autumn welcomes photographers with its colorful world. Autumn is about change and sometimes a photo can capture it so nicely.
One does not even have to go very far...
The fire picture was made in our study, some 2 metres away from my computer for example :)

Ello,

*rises hand and waves friendly*

Chris Eldin írta...

These are beautiful!
May I copy you for next week's writing exercise? I love Haikus, and haven't done them yet.

Are the photos yours? May I 'borrow' the photo for next week that goes with this haiku:

I'm fading back to
you again said a leaf while
floating towards Earth.

My favorite photo and favorite haiku!

:-)

SzélsőFa írta...

How will you copy *me*, Chris?
You mean the writing exercise will be about writing a haiku, perhaps, that's what you mean?
Sure you can.

All photos are mine.
You can use any, but please mention that they are mine. A reference to my name with a link to THIS blog (not the second one) will do fine justice.

It seems that the 2nd haiku is everyone's favourite :)

Crafty Green Poet írta...

Lovely series of photos and I enjoyed your haiku too.

SzélsőFa írta...

I'm glad you liked it, Crafty Green Poet.

Anniina írta...

I love your poetry and photos. More please! :)

SzélsőFa írta...

Anniina,

would you please ask for more directly from my beloved Muse, then. :O

Abhinav írta...

I'm a novice as far as haiku is concerned (never written one)... But your haiku sure to get me hooked... Lovely thoughts...And BTW I also liked the pic on your other blog...It was serene...

SzélsőFa írta...

Abhinav,

Thank you for your kind words.
I am novice to haiku as well...
The picture at thecoppermoonproject blog is not mine, it was made by IllMan, who placed his comment here as well. He has some really nice photography on his blogs. You might want to check them...

Abhinav írta...

I did read the credits for IllMan on that blog. I'm off to visit his blog now...

SzélsőFa írta...

I'm sure there will be some to your liking.
He's got the eye.

SzélsőFa írta...
Ezt a megjegyzést eltávolította a szerző.