október 02, 2007

another look on global warming

This is what I found.

4 megjegyzés:

Névtelen írta...

It's sad and it's amazing there is even debate about whether or not global warming is "real".

SzélsőFa írta...

I've just recently finished M. Atwood's Oryx and Crake.
I guess she gathered many of the things described in that novel by learning something about global warming.
The scenario is not far at all from a future reality.
It is a scary book by all means.

Ello - Ellen Oh írta...

This is pretty scary. I used to work at an environmental organization so I take global warming very seriously but it is frightening how many people couldn't care less about it. My Tuesday topic was going to be about global warming but I changed it to talk about a new book contest that is news. but I will tackle global warming next Tuesday instead and I will definitely use this list. Thanks for this link. Very important and sad information.

SzélsőFa írta...

I'm glad I could help you. This is a massive list.